How to Make a Flip Flop Cake
Here’s everything you need to make a Flip Flop Cake for your next party!
- 1 oblong seedless watermelon
- Cupcake icing tubes in various colors
- Paper and pencil for outlining
- Small knife for spreading
- Decorative cookie cutters
- Vanilla cake frosting or heavy yogurt
- Rinse the watermelon under cool running water, pat dry and have clean cutting services and utensils.
- On a piece of paper, draw out the shape of a flip-flop. Use the scissors to cut the outline and set it aside. You may want more than one cutout, as the juicy watermelon will dampen your template.
– See more at: http://www.watermelon.org/Carvings/Flip-Flop-Cake